- How does the process work?
- Simply select the lot you would like to purchase and make a small down payment.
- A contract will be drawn up and signed by you the buyer and AGT Properties the seller.
- Payments are made monthly via ACH followed by a receipt showing the details of each payment and the current outstanding balance.
- Once paid in full, a warranty deed is issued transferring the property into your name. It’s that simple!
- How do I find out more information about
AGT Properties LLC?
- We are family owned and operated since March 2017. We are a Florida based LLC Company registered with the state of Florida Division of Corporations State of Florida Contact number: (850) 245-6000
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau Contact number: (727) 535-5522)
- 4.8 stars on google reviews Google Business Reviews
- Company website https://agtpropertiesusa.com and contact info: (813) 743-4640
- Do I need to come to your office to sign?
- AGT Properties is located in Tampa Florida, however we sell properties in four states. With the aid of current technology we can sign contracts electronically through SignNow and virtually manage every aspect of the business remotely. This helps to keep cost down so we can provide you with bigger savings!
- What type of payments do you take?
- We can accommodate almost any payment type e.g., ACH, Card, or Zell, however auto ACH is very convenient, automated, and free.
- Can I get a sample contract and monthly
receipt so that I can get a better idea of the process?
- Yes–absolutely! Just let the sales rep know and we will email you a sample.
- When can I take possession of the land?
- You are free to take possession of the land once the down payment is made and the contract is signed. However, please be sure to comply with all governing bodies such as county zoning and HOA if applicable.
- How do I take advantage of early payoff
- There is no pre-payment penalty. In fact, we will waive the interest if the property is paid off within one year of the contract date.
- How do I know the deed is safely held by
- All properties held by our company can be verified with the county and have no liens or back taxes. The company has multiple owners so if something happened to one, the company will continue on and transfer the deed into your name at the end of the contract.